Thing 3

This has been a handy "Thing"  I'm sure I should have known about Google, but I've missed that somewhere along the line.  That will now be my go to of choice.  I use images in quite a bit of what I do, & this will make life so much easier.

Great, Typo, Design, Word, Love, Print, Best, Happy

It's so easy to use and still a great choice of images.

Pixabay, I also like & if I can't find what I want in Google, I'll try there.  Flickr, I'm not so impressed with.  Maybe I need to explore it more, but it didn't have the same wow factor as Google and Pixabay.  I'm afraid I like simple!!  However I will upload some photos to it & see if it starts to inspire me.

Comments

  1. Hi Carol,
    Delighted to see you are happy with the content.
    Hope all is going well for you, do pop me an email if you have any queries regarding the course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 2